Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sponsor"s links

Banner

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

At Phonsavanh's airport

I took holidays. I and my family wanted to fly to Xiengkhouang, North Estern part of Laos. I travelled further to Luang Prabang. I invite you to follow my trip about which I will post from now on.

It was on Sunday, even I tried to book air tickets but I could not do so. So we went straight to the Wattay airport with risk. Luckily there were places for us, 2 adult and 2 children.



We flew on MA60 of Lao Aviation to Phonsavanh's airport which is also called Thong Hai (plain of Jars) Airport. It is located next to the plain of Jars.



Phonsavanh is the capital town of Xiengkhouang Province. It is located among many hills that have no trees growing on them.

No comments: